Famous Celebrities Revealed Intermittent Fasting Secrets
It’s surprising that many celebrities prefer an easier and more natural method to keep fit, slim and healthy: intermittent fasting. As it does not require a strict diet plan and can be flexibly integrated into your daily routine and has a very positive effect on your mental and physical health.
For healthy life and weight loss, intermittent fasting is the certified ancient way to live a balanced life in the present era.
“Fasting is the greatest medicine.” The ancient scholars praised the spiritual importance of timely fasting. Now modern science is aware of the health advances through this simple practice. The best thing is anyone can consciously perform this ancient practice, for it costs neither money nor time but, in fact, saves both. Your body goes into ketosis while you’re fasting, changing the metabolism – how your body breaks down food for energy.
Benefits of Intermittent Fasting
- The intermittent fasting will lengthen lifespan by improving cellular health and longevity, as evidenced by the ancient sages.
- The fasting may increase insulin sensitivity which is directly linked with diabetes prevention.
- It must purify your mind and body and acquire divine grace.
- Fasting changes the body composition through the loss of fat and weight and improve blood pressure and cholesterol level.
Types of Intermittent Fasting
The most common methods of fasting – alternate days, whole days with a specific frequency per week, and during a set time frame.
- Alternate-day fasting—Alternating between days of no food restriction with days that consist of one meal that provides about 25% of daily calorie needs. Example: Mon-Wed-Fri consists of fasting, while alternate days have no food restrictions.
- Whole-day fasting—1-2 days per week of complete fasting or up to 25% of daily calorie needs, with no food restriction on the other days. Example: The 5:2 diet approach advocates no food restriction five days of the week, cycled with a 400-500 calorie diet the other two days of the week.
- Time-restricted feeding—Following a meal plan each day with a designated time frame for fasting. Example: Meals are eaten from 8am-3pm, with fasting during the remaining hours of the day.
Intermittent Fasting Diet Plan:
In crisp : Have Breakfast like a king, Lunch like a poor and Dinner like a beggar.
Top Celebrities revealed Intermittent fasting secrets
Miranda Kerr- Intermittent fasting and 80:20
Supermodel Miranda Kerr practice intermittent fasting with the 80:20 method. She eats 80 percent healthy foods during her meal periods, focusing on fresh, unprocessed food with plenty of vegetables, healthy fats and protein. For the other 20 percent of her diet, she goes with a more relaxed approach.
“Intermittent fasting doesn’t mean you have to completely give up on your favourite foods. In my meal periods, I also allow myself something sweet from time to time,” the 39-year-old says.
Jennifer Lopez- 16:8, “Carbs ’til 2:30”
Jennifer Lopez was asked in a famous show performance, “How can you still look THAT good at age 53”
The answer is pretty simple: intermittent fasting!
Jennifer relies on 16-8 when it comes to fasting and the “Carbs ’til 2:30” rule.
the singer limits her carb intake to the morning and midday. In this time window she eats, ex- bread, pasta, legumes etc.
After half past three she reaches for protein-rich foods as well as plenty of fresh fruit, vegetables and salad. Jennifer begins her 16-hour fasting period in the late afternoon.
Heidi Klum- 16:8 Skipping Dinner
48 years Supermodel Heidi Klum doing 16-8 fasting, skipping dinner. She says “My last meal before 5:30 p.m.”
This allows her body enough time to properly digest her food before her next meal, which helps to decrease bloating.
The Guardians of the Galaxy star Chris Pratt knows a thing or two about having to get his body ready for various superhero roles.
“So, I’m doing this intermittent fasting thing; don’t eat till noon, try to get my cardio in in the morning. It’s super exciting actor stuff,” “But I finally get my coffee and look: I’m drinking out of Minnie Mouse’s head!” he said while lifting his Disney mug.
Read about more celebrities like Jennifer Coolidge , Beyoncé and Harry Styles , Bonnie Raitt
2 thoughts on “Famous Celebrities Revealed Intermittent Fasting Secrets”
This design is steller! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Wonderful job.
I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how
you presented it. Too cool!
Very good information. Lucky me I ran across your site by accident (stumbleupon).
I’ve saved it for later!