ASHLEY HATCH – Jersey, Net Worth,Husband, Age 
“Empowering you to take charge of your life with Ashley Hatch!”
Ashley Hatch is a professional and daring soccer player from the United States who currently plays her club soccer for the Washington Spirit in the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL). Hatch has also represented the United States at the youth level, most recently at the U-20 Women’s World Cup in 2016.
Ashley Hatch – Biography
Ashley Hatch was born on May 25,1995 in Southern California and raised in Arizona. Her parents are Barry and Anne Marie Hatch. Ashley says “Soccer was huge for our family — and still is,”. She adds “Soccer basically became a bonding activity for me, my dad, and my sister. Whenever we had free time, we were always at the park, dribbling through cones and passing the ball around. It just became our family activity.” She is a forward and has been playing soccer since she was 5 years old. Hatch was a standout player in her youth, playing for the Arizona Rush Soccer Club and the Sereno Soccer Club.
Like other kids, Ashley played various sports along with soccer when she was young. In her early life, she hates soccer but her parents’ restrictive order to play with only the feet made her to play soccer.
Ashley Hatch – Profile
|Full Name||Ashley Marie Hatch|
|Birth||May 25, 1995|
|Birth Place||Southern California|
|Alma mater||Brigham Young University|
|Parents||Barry and Annie Marie Hatch|
|Height||5 ft 9 inch (1.75 m)|
|Current Team||Washington Spirit|
|Married to||Jeffrey Van Buren|
|Social Media Address||Instagram, Twitter|
Ashley Hatch – Career
- She went on to play college soccer at Brigham Young University in 2016.
- She was named West Coast Conference Player of the Year in 2016.
- Hatch began her professional career and was drafted by the North Carolina Courage of the NWSL in 2017.
- Hatch scored her first professional goal on May 28, 2017, in a 2–1 win over the Boston Breakers.
- She was traded to the Washington Spirit before the 2018 season.
- During her time in Washington, she has scored 14 goals in 58 appearances and was named NWSL Rookie of the Year in 2018.
- She was also named to the NWSL Best XI in 2019.
- In addition to her club career, Hatch has also represented the United States on the international stage and won the 2012 CONCACAF Women’s U-20 Championship and U-23 team that won the 2018 Thorns Invitational.
- She made her debut for the USWNT in 2018, and she has since been a regular in the team’s squad.
- She was named NWSL Rookie of the Year in 2018
Honour and Awards of Ashley Hatch
|1||NWSL Rookie of the year||2017|
|2||NWSL Second XI||2018, 2020|
|5||North Carolina Courage||2020|
|6||NWSL Golden Boot||2021|
Ashley Hatch’s Husband – Jeff Van Buren
Ashley Hatch is a beautiful and charismatic soccer player who is married to Jeffrey Van Buren on January 18, 2019, at Provo, Utah.
Ashley Hatch husband Jeff Van Buren worked with the Washington Spirit. He was their Project Accountant till December.
Buren went to Provo High School and played American football when he was in school. He graduated from Brigham Young University in 2021. He went to the Marriot School of Business, School of Accountancy from 2015 to 2021.
Ashley Hatch – Net Worth
Ashley Hatch net worth Ashley Hatch is an American soccer player who has an estimated net worth of $500,000. She currently plays for the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) club, the Washington Spirit. She was drafted by the Spirit as the second overall pick in the 2017 NWSL College Draft. She has also represented the United States in several youth international tournaments.
Read more about USWNT Soccer player :
Ashley Sanchez- Biography, Career, Boyfriend – 2023
Mallory Swanson – Lovely couple, Parents, Career, Age, Bio (Updated February 2023)
Trinity Rodman – The Highest Paid Player