Alex Morgan – Net Worth, Jersey, Age, Husband 
“Scoring both on and off the field: Alex Morgan’s impressive net worth.” FROM BABY HORSE TO FULL-ON STALLION. She is a famous American professional and the best soccer player who plays as a striker and Captains for San Diego Wave FC of the NWSL. She played the SheBelieves Cup 2023 and won over Brazil. She is presently 34 years successful wealthy soccer player as having net worth $3 million USD.
As a high-profile professional soccer player, author, and advocate for gender equality and social justice, Alex Morgan’s net worth is estimated to be around $3 million USD. Her income is primarily from her salary as a professional soccer player, endorsement deals, and book sales. Morgan has numerous endorsement deals with major brands such as Nike, Coca-Cola, and McDonald’s, among others. In addition, she has written several books, including a series of middle-grade novels about a young soccer player called The Kicks. Morgan’s net worth is expected to continue to grow in the coming years as she continues to excel in her career and expand her business ventures.
Alex Morgan was born to parents Michael T. Morgan and Pamela S. Morgan on July 2, 1989, in San Dimas, California.
Michael Morgan, Alex’s father, was a former baseball player who played in the minor leagues for the San Francisco Giants organization. He recognized his daughter’s talent for soccer at a young age and became her first coach. He coached Alex’s youth teams and instilled in her a love for the game and a strong work ethic.
Pamela Morgan, Alex’s mother, was a stay-at-home mom who was actively involved in her daughter’s soccer career. She would often take Alex to her practices and games and was a constant source of support and encouragement for her.
Both of Alex’s parents played a significant role in her development as a soccer player. They were supportive of her goals and dreams and provided her with the resources and opportunities she needed to succeed. Alex has spoken publicly about the impact her parents have had on her life, both on and off the field, and she credits them with helping her become the person and player she is today.
In addition to their support for Alex’s soccer career, Michael and Pamela Morgan have also been involved in various philanthropic efforts. They have worked with organizations such as the Children’s Hospital of Orange County and the Susan G. Komen Foundation to raise awareness and funds for various causes.
Alex Morgan – Profile
|Full Name||Alexandra Morgan Carrasco|
|Date of birth||July 2, 1989|
|Place of birth||San Dimas, California, U.S.|
|Hometown||Diamond Bar, California|
|Alma mater||Diamond Bar High School|
University of California, Berkeley
|Height||5 ft 7 in (170 cms)|
|Current Team||San Diego Wave|
Alex Morgan is a highly accomplished professional soccer player who has enjoyed success at both the club and international levels. Here are some of the key career details of Alex Morgan:
- Alex Morgan played college soccer at the University of California, Berkeley, where she was a standout player.
- She helped lead the California Golden Bears to the 2008 Pac-10 championship and was named the conference’s Freshman of the Year.
- In her college career, Morgan scored 45 goals and recorded 24 assists in 67 games.
- Alex Morgan was drafted first overall by the Western New York Flash in the 2011 Women’s Professional Soccer (WPS) draft.
- She played for the Flash during the 2011 season and helped lead the team to the league championship.
- After the WPS folded, Morgan signed with the Seattle Sounders Women of the United Soccer Leagues W-League in 2012, where she scored 4 goals in 4 games.
- In 2013, Morgan signed with the Portland Thorns FC in the newly-formed National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) and helped lead the team to the championship in its inaugural season.
- Morgan played for the Thorns until 2015 when she was loaned to the French team Olympique Lyonnais for the first half of the season, winning the French Cup and the UEFA Women’s Champions League.
- In 2016, Morgan returned to the NWSL, joining the Orlando Pride, where she has played ever since.
- Alex Morgan has been a member of the United States women’s national soccer team since 2010 and has scored more than 100 goals for the team.
- She was a member of the USWNT that won the gold medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London and has also won the FIFA Women’s World Cup with the team in 2015 and 2019.
- Morgan has also been named the US Soccer Female Athlete of the Year in 2012, 2016, and 2018.
Off the Field:
- Alex Morgan is also an author and has written several books, including a series of middle-grade novels about a young soccer player called The Kicks.
- She is also known for her advocacy work for gender equality and social justice, and has been involved with organizations such as UNICEF and the Women’s Sports Foundation.
Overall, Alex Morgan’s career has been marked by numerous accomplishments and accolades, both on and off the field. She is widely regarded as one of the best female soccer players in the world and has been an inspiration to young girls and aspiring soccer players everywhere.
Honours & Awards
Alex Morgan has received numerous awards and honors throughout her career, including:
- Women’s Professional Soccer (WPS) Championship: 2011 (Western New York Flash)
- National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) Championship: 2013 (Portland Thorns FC)
- French Cup: 2016 (Olympique Lyonnais)
- UEFA Women’s Champions League: 2016 (Olympique Lyonnais)
- FIFA Women’s World Cup Silver Ball: 2011
- CONCACAF Women’s Olympic Qualifying Tournament Golden Boot: 2012
- U.S. Soccer Female Athlete of the Year: 2012, 2016, 2018
- ESPY Award for Best Female Athlete: 2019
- ESPY Award for Best Team (with the United States women’s national soccer team): 2019
- SheBelieves Cup Golden Boot: 2016, 2018
- SheBelieves Cup MVP: 2018
- NWSL Second XI: 2018
- FIFPro World XI: 2019
- CONCACAF Woman Team of the Decade (2011-2020)
- FIFA Women’s World Cup Silver Boot – 2019
- CONCACAF Women’s Championship Golden Ball – 2022
- CONCACAF Women’s Championship Best XI – 2022
- NWSL Golden Boot – 2022
- NWSL Best XI – 2022
- FIFA Women’s World Cup: 2015, 2019
- Olympic Gold Medal: 2012
- CONCACAF Women’s Olympic Qualifying Tournament: 2012, 2020
- CONCACAF Women’s Championship: 2014, 2018
- Algarve Cup: 2011, 2013, 2015, 2019
Alex Morgan’s husband is Servando Carrasco, a retired professional soccer player. Carrasco was born on August 13, 1988, in Coronado, California. He played college soccer at the University of California, Berkeley, where he was a four-year starter and team captain. In 2011, he was drafted by the Seattle Sounders in the MLS SuperDraft and went on to play for several teams in the MLS, including the Houston Dynamo, Orlando City SC, and LA Galaxy. He retired from professional soccer in 2020.
Morgan and Carrasco met in college, where they both played soccer for the University of California, Berkeley. They began dating in 2007 and were married on December 31, 2014, in Santa Barbara, California. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named Charlie Elena, in May 2020.
Morgan and Carrasco are known for their mutual love and support for each other’s soccer careers. They are often seen attending each other’s games and have been known to offer each other advice and encouragement on and off the field.