5 Best credit cards to watch in 18 February 2023
The “best” credit card can vary depending on an individual’s specific financial needs and spending habits. However, here are some popular credit cards that are highly rated by experts and considered among the best in the US in February 2023.
1. Chase Sapphire Preferred
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card is known for its generous rewards program, this card is great for travel and dining expenses.
Travel Credit Card Rewards & Benefits
- NEW CARDMEMBER OFFER
- Earn 60,000 bonus points
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- AT A GLANCE
- Premium dining & travel rewards
- Earn 5x total points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, excluding hotel purchases that qualify for the $50 Annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit. Earn 3x points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out. Earn 2x on other travel purchases.
- 20.24%–27.24% variable APR.
- ANNUAL FEE – $95
2. Capital One Venture Rewards
The Capital One Venture Rewards card offers unlimited miles rewards and a sign-up bonus, making it a great choice for frequent travelers.
No Foreign Transaction Fees – You won’t pay a transaction fee when making a purchase outside of the United States.
Travel Accident Insurance – Get automatic insurance for a covered loss at no extra charge when you use your credit card to purchase your fare.
24-Hour Travel Assistance Services – If your credit card is lost or stolen, you can get an emergency replacement card and a cash advance.
Extended Warranty – You’ll get additional warranty protection at no charge on eligible items that are purchased with your credit card.
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver – Rent an eligible vehicle with your credit card and you can be covered for damage due to collision or theft.
Transfer Your Miles – With our Venture and VentureOne miles rewards cards, transfer your miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs for more flexibility.
Capital One Shopping – Capital One Shopping is an online shopping tool that automatically applies available coupon codes.
Shop With Your Rewards – you can pay for Amazon.com purchases using your Capital One rewards.
Redeem Your Rewards with PayPal – Use your Capital One rewards on eligible purchases at millions of online stores.
Capital One Travel – Get the best prices on thousands of trip options—even after you book. Plus, pay flexibly with your rewards, a card or both.
Capital One Lounge – Relax and recharge away from the airport crowds with luxurious amenities and fresh, local food and beverage options.
3. American Express Platinum
The American Express Platinum premium travel card offering high rewards and exclusive benefits such as lounge access and hotel upgrades.
$200 AIRLINE FEE CREDIT – on qualifying airline.
AMERICAN EXPRESS GLOBAL LOUNGE COLLECTION®‡
PREMIUM CAR RENTAL PRIVILEGES‡
4. Citi Double Cash Card
The Citi Double Cash Card is known for its simple cash back rewards structure and lack of annual fee.
- Earn Cash Back TWICE.
- Earn cash back on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases. All with no annual fee.*
5. Discover It Cash Back
The Discover It Cash Back card offers rotating quarterly categories for extra cash back and a generous sign-up bonus.
- Unlimited Cashback
- With Cashback Match, get an unlimited dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
Note – It’s important to compare and consider multiple credit cards, taking into account annual fees, interest rates, rewards, and other features before making a decision. *Offers subject to the individual banks.
Read more about Lynn Williams Biography, Grammy Awards 2023: Beyoncé Made History And Harry Styles Won Album Of The Year